Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Character Ed Theme – Citizenship
Attention All Students….
- Attention 7th/8th Grade Chorus…. We are meeting today at 12:40 p.m. in the gym. We will dismiss at 1:15 p.m.
- Attention 6th/7th/8th Grade Students…. Beta Club invitations have gone out. Please remember to return the slips by Tuesday, November 24th.
- Attention Student Council Members…. The next Student Council Meeting is next Tuesday, November 24th. Officers will be elected then.
- Attention 8th Grade Students… Please turn in an original baby picture 4x6 or smaller to the office by Tuesday, November 24th. Make sure it is marked with your first and last name on it so it can be returned to you.
- Attention Students… Please check the P.E. Board if you need a physical for athletics.
- Attention All Students… HATS TO STOP HUNGER…. Every student who brings in a food donation to school November 18th – 20th will be allowed to wear a hat inside school this Friday, November 20th. All donations are collected/sorted by the BSA as part of this year’s Scouting for Food collection and will go directly to the Millstadt Food Pantry. NO expired food please.
- Attention Students…. Yearbooks from 2019-2020 are on sale in the office for $25.
School Board Meeting
25th, 26th, 27th
NO SCHOOL –