Health Forms and Services

Health Services

It is our duty to provide quality nursing care for the students within the Millstadt Community Consolidated School District to assist with their academic success, promote health and safety, provide information related to developmental changes, intervene with actual and potential health problems, and collaborate with the students, staff, family and community.

Asthma Action Plan

Dental Proof of Exam

EpiPen Action Plan


Sports Physical Form

Wellness Policy

Emergency Information

Should your child experience serious illness, a contagious illness, anticipate a hospitalization, surgery, or lengthy illness please provide information to Health Services. To provide a change in your emergency information for your child, please contact the school's main office.

Absences should be reported to your school absence line.


If your student requires prescription or over-the-counter medications during school hours, please review the Medication Authorization Form, the doctor should fill out and sign the form and the parents sign the back of the form. Forms are also available in the Nurse's Office. For the safety of everyone, students may not carry their own medications except for emergency allergy or asthma medications. A Medication Authorization Form is still needed on file for a student to carry these medications.

Any type of food or insect allergy that could potentially cause a reaction should be reported to the nurse's office. You may use the Medication Authorization Form to keep an EPI pen or the appropriate medication at school in case of an emergency. Many reactions occur quickly, therefore it is imperative that we have an EPIpen or Benadryl on hand.

In the event that your child takes medication at home, please report it to the nurses office. This can be needed in case of an emergency.

New Student Information

Illinois law requires the schools to enforce a very strict physical examination, dental examination, and immunizations law. It is MANDATED every student have a physical examination and be properly immunized. All school physical examinations, dental examinations, proof of all state-mandated immunizations, and vision examinations are required to be in school possession on or before October 15 or 30 days from your child's enrollment. Your child will be excluded from school if these requirements are not met by the appropriate date.

Sports Physicals

Physicals are needed in order to participate in district sports. You can get the form here, print it off and take it to your doctor.