Friday, February 01, 2019
Character Ed Theme – Fairness
Attention All Students….
· Attention Students… Science Olympiad Trivia Night is on Friday, February 8th in the MCS Gym. Start time is 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. $10 per person, teams of up to 8. Any age is welcome! Reservations are recommended.
· Attention Beta Club Convention Members …. We will be having a meeting in Mrs. Alt’s room at 7:40 on Monday morning.
· If you are interested in joining the chess club you need to stop by the computer lab to pick up a form. The first day of chess club will be Tuesday.
· Attention Yearbook Staff…. Please check the calendar and sign up to take pictures. We need to make sure we have someone at the wrestling matches tomorrow and Thursday. Thank You! Mrs. Weaver
- Attention All Students…. 37th Annual St. Clair County Regional Young Authors’ Conference is
April 6th at Westhaven School in Belleville from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. 2019 Entry Guidelines and Information. This year’s theme is “Wild About Writing.” Students must submit his/her manuscripts to Mrs. Meyer or Mrs. Coppernoll for District #160 judging by Friday, February 15th. Late entries will not be accepted. Winning manuscripts will be selected by a panel of judges. The $20 registration fee will be paid by District #160.
Each manuscript must be accompanied by the MANUSCRIPT IDENTIFICATION FORM.
Please secure the form to the front inside cover of each book/manuscript.
Books do not necessarily have to pertain to this year’s theme.
For any additional Young Author information for grades K-2 please contact Mrs. Kristi Coppernoll. Please contact Mrs. Cindy Meyer for students in grades 3-8.