Friday, May 14, 2021
Character Ed Theme – Commitment
Attention Students…. Today is Hat Day! Pay $1 to your homeroom teacher to wear your hat all day. All funds will be donated to the Millstadt Historical Society & Food Pantry. Sponsored by the 6th Grade.
- Attention Students…. Today is the last day for the Food Drive!!! The Food Pantry is in Great Need of hamburger/tuna helper, dry pasta any type, peanut butter, jelly, canned chicken, boxes of jello, boxes of instant pudding, canned fruit, toilet paper and Kleenex. Sponsored by the 6th Grade Millstadt Project.
- Attention Beta Club Members…. Please check the board for a volunteer opportunity.
- Attention 7th & 8th Grade Athletes that played 3 sports…. Please sign the 3 sport sheet in the gym.
- Attention 3rd – 7th Grade Students… MCS Summer Sports Camps information is outside the gym on the bulletin board.
- Repurpose Used School Supplies for NiCE…..Students ~ this is an opportunity to help educate less fortunate children by collecting and repurposing your used school supplies. As we approach the end of the school year when cleaning out lockers, backpacks and desk areas – please repurpose them instead of throwing them in the trash. We will have tables and empty boxes set up in all the hallways at MCS and in front of the aquarium at MPC. Donations will be collected from Wednesday, May 5th - 19th.
- Results of the Regional Track Finals: The Boys team finished 4th out of 7 schools (only 2 ½ points from 3rd place.) The Girls team came in 1st place! Congratulations. We are so proud of you.
- Thank you to everyone who ran for student council. You will be notified today on who made it, and it will be posted on the Student Council bulletin board located in the 6th grade hallway after 9a.m. Mrs. Wilson
8th Grade Graduation in the MCS Gym
Kindergarten Graduation in the MPC Gym