Monday, September 19, 2022
Character Ed Theme – Respect
- Band Announcement – All band students don’t forget pizza forms are due TODAY Monday 9/19! Thanks, Ms. Drennan
- Book Fair – The Book Fair will be held this week in the MCS gym. Individual classes will be going at their scheduled time and Open House is Tuesday 9/20 from 5:30-7:30. Class with the highest attendance will receive a $25 gift card for their classroom library. Also the band will be selling ice cream at the book fair this week!!
- Beta Club members - Your permission slips and fees must be paid by TODAY Monday 9/19. I will be finalizing membership early next week. Monday is the last day to join. Thank you! - Mrs. Wilson
- Student Council - Don't forget the meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 9/20, will start at 7 am. We will be electing officers for the 22/23 school year. Thank you! - Mrs. Wilson
- Yearbooks are on sale! Your homeroom teacher will be passing out an order form to you this week. You can order online at jostensyearbooks.com for a discounted price. You may also turn in a paper order at school with a check made out to MCS. Orders are due November 22nd. Don't wait! We ran out of books last year.
Baseball HOME vs Columbia
Student Council Meeting
Book Fair @ MCS
Book Fair Open House
Board Meeting @ MCS
Cross Country @ O'Fallon Milburn
Baseball/Softball Regional Championship at Waterloo
PreK & ECC Field Trip to Braeutigam Orchards