Thursday, November 17, 2022
Character Ed Theme – Citizenship
- Beta Club - If you are interested in going to the convention in March, please sign the sheet on the board under your grade level. Remember Ronald McDonald House Donations are due by Nov. 22nd, and 8 community service hours are due by December 15th.
- 6th – 8th Grade – If you are interested in being on the Science Olympiad Team, please stop by Mrs. Kientiz’s room sometime this week to pick up information and a try out test!
- Student Counci - There are sign-ups for concessions next week. Monday night and Tuesday night.
- Students and Teachers: Spirit Week is this week. Remember to dress up every day to earn points for your class. The most spirited class in Pre-K through 2 will earn a donut party and the most spirited class in 3-5 and 6-8 will earn a pizza party!! The Hallway decorating contest judging has been pushed back until this Thursday at noon! We will be having an assembly Friday, November 18th at 2 pm in the MCS gym for both schools!!
- Schedule for Spirit Week – Today 11/17 – Neon Day, Friday 11/18 – Maroon and White
- Yearbooks - Yearbook orders are due November 22nd. You can place your order online at jostensyearbooks.com for a discounted price, or you can pick up an order form from the yearbook board and turn your order in at school.
- 8th Graders- Please bring in a 4x6 or smaller baby picture to add to the yearbook. Please have the picture in an envelope labeled with your first and last name and homeroom. All pictures will be returned if marked appropriately. Pictures are due November 22nd. Mrs. Weaver
Maroon & White Day
7/8 Girls Basketball at HOME vs Columbia
7/8 Girls Basketball at HOME vs New Athens
6/7/8 Boys Basketball at HOME vs Waterloo
7/8 Girls Basketball at Columbia