Friday, February 03, 2023
Character Ed Theme – Integrity
- Wrestlers - all wrestlers please turn in all equipment by next Wednesday to Mr. Weaver. Put equipment in bag with your name on it. Thank you
- Farm Club - Students interested in Farm Club will have an informational meeting for 6th thru 8th graders today, Friday 2/3 after they eat lunch.
- Young Author Books – Attention students K-8. Young Author's books are due soon. Please have books submitted to Mrs. Harms by Friday, February 10. No late entries will be accepted. Please make sure you have the manuscript identification form attached to the front inside cover of the book. Good Luck! Thank you, Mrs. Harms
- 8th grade Graduation Cap and Gown – Cap & Gown information and money is due today, Friday, February 3. A representative from Josten's will be here next Wednesday, February 8th to take your measurements during your lunch break. When you have finished eating, please come to the conference room next to the office to be measured.
- Valograms will be on sale for $1 next week at both schools. MPC will have sales in the morning and MCS will have them during lunch periods. The last day to send in an order will be February 10th. MPC students will receive a heart shaped sucker and message and MCS students will receive a message and a Crush soda for their crush!! A blank sheet of slips and information sheet will be sent home pre-k through 3rd. Thank you so much for supporting our student council!!!!
- Yearbook – Group pictures for the yearbook have been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 15th.
Mid Term Week
Graduation Cap & Gown orders Due
Student Council Meet Room 209
Scholar Bowl HOME vs SPPCS
6/7/8 Volleyball HOME vs Smithton
Scholar Bowl HOME vs Columbia
6/7/8 Volleyball HOME vs Waterloo